Friday 3 February 2012

Test shots and notes








Here I have taken test shots of two different models, I won’t necessarily be using them for my actual magazine but they are here to help me get an understanding of what I want my models to look like and what sort of areas for shots I would like to use.
From these test shots I have decided to use a female model on the form of my magazine this is because I would like it to appeal to females more than males and also the way they look and the clothing they can wear fits in more with my genre.
I will be using a kind of naturalistic background for some of my shots because I think this fits in well with my genre and the way the photos look. I will also be using plain backgrounds so that I can cut them out or keep the plain background so the main subject stands out.
I will be using quite close up shots so that you get the full feel, but I will also be using mid shots face on to portray the whole face and better quality picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment