Thursday 2 February 2012

Magazine Publisher


I have chosen IPC media one of the UK’s leading publisher to publish my magazine I have done this because I feel it has a lot to offer to my magazine to get it on the market and to get copies sold. The magazine NME describes itself as “the world’s most recognised and iconic music magazine”, published to give a “truthful, honest, informed account of what’s going down in music”. IPC media also publish NME’s magazine and I also want my magazine full of truthful, honest and an informed account of what’s going down in music. I would also at some point want my magazine to become a recognised and iconic magazine. I feel that the characteristics that NME magazine have to offer would be ideal for my magazine giving it that edge, for these reasons I have chose IPC media to publish my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment