Thursday 2 February 2012

mock ups







Photo 1 is the mock cover for the magazine. It includes a mid-shot quality photo of my up and coming artist on the right hand side coming onto the left. This image will be full colour with the colours of her clothes showing through, in indie clothes. The writing around it will be blue and orange to fit in with my title and colour scheme. The headline of my artist will be in black so that it stands out a lot more than anything else on the page.


This is the mock contents page. It includes the logo/name for the magazine at the bottom on the banner which is throughout my magazine so this also links all my pages together. There will be a list of different features throughout that edition and it will allow the readers to see what else there is in the magazine. I have left space for my magazines website in the top write hand corner so that people can subscribe. I will also have 2/3 different shots of different featuring artists in the magazine on the right hand side in boxes to give it a clean look.

This is the mock-up of the double page spread; it will have a single photo faded on the right hand page with Polaroid’s of different types of shots over the top as if they have been thrown down. Also includes the magazines logo/name in the top left side on the banner again. Large font will be briefly around in black for a brief sentence or quote to show the theme for the article which is about my new artist. The article will then be at on the left hand side of the page and will be written in columns and in blue to stick with colour scheme.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment