Tuesday 31 January 2012

Pitch and Summary






I felt that my pitch went OK, but it could have gone better. I could have written down on paper prompts and key words due to the fact that i couldn't remember anything when i stood up. My mood board was good and i used the right photography and music to get across my genre, i also used key words on the animoto mood board which included things such as my target audience and so on.
When i was asked the questions such as what is my colour scheme and how am i going to lay it out, i feel that i answered the questions fully and gave my answers across thoroughly. I had done all the research needed so knew how to answer all the questions that had been thrown at me.
Some feedback i had been given was that the name VIBE had already been taken and was i going to change it because of this, i have taken this as constructive criticism and i am going to change the name of my magazine, but i don't know what to yet.
Also they liked the idea of an INDIE magazine with a target audience of females only and of an age range of students, i will produce a magazine with a female model on the front cover this will portray my ideas.
I feel that people who are into fashion and music in general would love to buy my magazine and keep up to date with the latest trends in fashion and music.
The cost of my magazine will be quite cheap compared to others partly because I am aiming my magazine at students, even though its cheap it is still a high quality music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment